1. Stored data – It is unavoidable that the data your browser transmits to us are automatically registered and stored as server statistics. These data are browser type and version, the operating system employed, the referrer URL (previously visited page), the host name of the computer accessing our site (IP address) and the time at which the server was contacted. We gather and store such data exclusively for system-relevant and statistical purposes. Any further personal data are only registered when such data are entered voluntarily – for example, in the context of a request for information or a registration process. As a rule, the data stated above are unable to be correlated with particular individuals; no concatenation with data from other sources takes place.
2. Use and communication of personal data to third parties – Insofar as you have made your personal data available to us, we use these exclusively for the purpose of answering your inquiries, the processing of contracts you have transacted with our company and for technical administration. Company or a service provider engaged by us also uses your personal data for the purpose of technical administration of websites, customer administration, product surveys, enquiries you submit to us and only in the scope necessary for this purpose or according to the description of processing purposes given at the corresponding locations of our websites. Our employees and the service providers engaged by us are obliged to maintain confidentiality and to comply with the provisions of the Indian IT Act. In addition, the compliance to all necessary technical and organizational measures will be ensured. You retain the right to withdraw any consent given at any time, which will be effective from the time of withdrawal and for the future. The removal and deletion of registered personal data will be carried out on receipt of your withdrawal of consent to data storage, when knowledge of these stored data is no longer required for the purpose for which they were stored or when further retention of these data should be prohibited due to any other statutory reasons.
4. Links – This Site contain links to other Web sites. We are not liable for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
5. Security – We take security precautions to ensure that your data we have under our control is protected against tampering, loss, destruction, access by unauthorised persons, or unauthorised disclosure.
6. Advertising – When you provide us with personal data, we may use it to inform you about our products and, where applicable, to include you in surveys about them, provided you have given us your express consent to use your personal data for advertising purposes.