1. Acceptance of terms – By entering the Site and / or any page accessible on the Site and / or by posting content on the Site or dealing with us in any way through the Site, the User accepts, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by the terms of this TOU. This TOU sets forth the terms and conditions under which the User uses the Site and under which we agree to the use of the Site. You agree to abide by any applicable posted guidelines for accessing related policies and information, which may change from time to time. Should you object to any term or condition of the TOU, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site. If the User does not wish to be bound by the terms the User should not access or use the website.
2. Scope of the Site – The Site and Content available may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of us. We makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content.
3. Limitations – Our responsibilities are limited as below:
4. Right to change, modify or terminate Site – Without prejudice to any other rights that it may have, we reserve the right and sole discretion to change, limit, terminate, modify or alter at any time, temporarily or permanently cease to provide the Site or any part thereof to any user or group of users, without prior notice and for any reason or no reason. The User will be deemed to have accepted any modifications, if the User continues to use the website after they have been posted. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
5. No Spam Policy – You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to our contact email addresses, is expressly prohibited by this TOU. Such violations may subject the User and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
6. Intellectual Property Rights – The Site is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the Site to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express written consent of Company. This TOU does not grant the User any rights to use such content, other than the right to use the Site according to the terms of the TOU. All title and intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets) in and to the Site and content and applications, are owned by us.
7. Disclaimer of warranties – Company provides the site on an “as is,” and as available, basis, with all faults, and hereby disclaim all other warranties and conditions, either express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to any implied warranties accuracy, non-infringement, non- interference, compatibility of software programs, integration, lack of viruses or other disabling code or condition. Any material downloaded or otherwise through the use of Site is done at the user’s own discretion and risk and the user will be solely responsible for any damage to the user’s computer system and lose of data that result from the above.
8. Limitation of liability – In no event will Company be liable to any party for (i) any termination of user access to the site, any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any other damages arising in any way from or in connection with the availability of the site, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise.
9. Miscellaneous provisions – If any part of this document is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. The User and Company agree that all matters relating to use of Site shall be governed by the laws of India, applicable therein without reference to its principles of conflicts of laws, will be applied to govern, construe and enforce all of the rights and duties of the parties arising from or relating in any way to the subject matter of this TOU. The User and Company consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of and venue in a court located in Chennai, India, for any suits or causes of action connected in any way, directly or indirectly, to the subject matter of this TOU or to the Site.
10. Effective Date – This TOU is effective on 1st February 2017.